Location: Albuquerque NM
Company Name: Fidelis Partners
Occupational Category: 29-1063.00,Internists, General
Date Posted: 2020-02-21
Valid Through: 2020-03-22
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Outpatient Primary Care - Flexible 4 or 5 Day Week
J1/H1b Visa Eligible - With Greencard Sponsored!
Generous Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Full Benefits This position offers a support staff that is second to none with new, state-of-the-art facilities. Please contact me if you are interested in a position that will offer the ability to be home each night for dinners and little league games while still maintaining a high earning potential and an outstanding benefits package.
• Premier organization that has been serving the community for over a century
• 100% outpatient opportunity with flexible 4 or 5 day work week - no inpatient work, no nights, no weekends!
• Multiple needs throughout the community. Live and practice wherever you wish!
• Negotiable salary (based on experience) with upside RVU and Quality Bonus Potential
• Residency and/or Fellowship stipend is available! 2020 Resident/Fellows are welcome to apply.
• Full benefits including: medical dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), pension, retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO, CME, CME allowance and reimbursement for license, DEA and CSR
• Generous signing bonus with additional relocation assistance and special home financing available for physicians - up to $1,750,000
• Group can accommodate H1B and J1 candidates (plus group will sponsor green card process)
• Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED - Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license Enjoy all that this metropolitan Southwest community has to offer! This rapidly growing community of nearly 1 million people provides excellent public and private schools with a low cost of living and all the big city amenities.
• University town with a local medical school and residency programs
• Beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year
• Robust local economy that is driven by science, technology, medicine, and the arts
• Excellent, award winning public schools in the area. In addition secular as well as non-secular private schools as well as private schools for gifted children.
• World-class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
• Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing
• Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
• Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities
• Immediate access to international airport
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at [Click Here to Apply] or by email at [Click Here to Apply] ID: FP
For more Family Medicine Physician opportunities, visit us online at [Click Here to Apply] or follow us on Twitter [Click Here to Apply] You may also fax your CV to [Click Here to Apply] . All inquiries are considered confidential. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs