Location: Albuquerque NM
Company Name: WIS International
Occupational Category: 11-9199.04,Supply Chain Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-21
Valid Through: 2020-03-22
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
WIS International, a premier global inventory provider, seeks a part-time or full-time, entry-level retail Inventory Supervisor to join our team. Retail, supervisory, inventory and warehouse experience is a plus! Our business is growing and we need several new supervisors to service our high profile retail clients!
This position is hourly with raises based on performance and completion of a formal training curriculum. No experience necessary, as we offer on the job training. Qualified candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
• Have the flexibility to work a varied schedule
• Supervise a team of Inventory Counters at our customer’s locations.
• Provide world class customer service to both new and existing retail customers.
• Establish and maintain effective business relationships with retail customers.
Here are just a few of the perks you will be offered upon joining our team:
• Weekly Pay
• Raises based on performance and completion of a formal training curriculum
• Event bonuses for meeting key metrics
• Advancement Opportunities
• Paid Training
• Referral Bonuses
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• Employee discounts at travel sites, cell phones, entertainment and major retailers
• Flexible Schedule
• A High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• A desire to learn the inventory business and the drive to reach for promotional opportunities.
• Strong organizational, analytical, self-management and goal setting skills.
• Ability to build a highly successful and dedicated team.
• A high level of computer literacy.
• Ability to stand with varied movement for hours at a time
• Ability to regularly lift up to 10 pounds (and up to 20 pounds on rare occasions)
• Fine motor control (hand movements), speech, hearing, sight
• Ability to read documents with small font sizes
• Manual dexterity; with or without reasonable accommodation
• Ability to climb ladders and reach merchandise regularly, with or without reasonable accommodations
WIS International is an equal opportunity employer