Location: Albuquerque NM
Company Name: Cross Country Locums
Occupational Category: 29-1071.00,Physician Assistants
Date Posted: 2020-02-21
Valid Through: 2020-03-22
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Occupational Medicine / Urgent Care - Physician Assistant (PA) needed for a 3 month contract position at 4 different locations in New Mexico.
• Setting: Occupational/Urgent care clinic - all ages
• Dates: October 2019-January 2020
• Schedule: 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday
• Requirements: NM license, BLS, 2 years of experience - DOT preferred but not required
• Compensation: Competitive compensation paid weekly via direct deposit
Cross Country Locums formally Medical Doctor Associates (MDA) has been providing locum tenens, travel and contract services for over 30 years. As a division of Cross Country Healthcare, we are the nation's third largest provider of healthcare staffing services. Our dedication to assuring the best travel experience has earned MDA the Inavero's Best of Staffing Award for 6 consecutive years.
Contact Pam for more information on this and other locum tenens opportunities across the USA!
Advanced Practice Staffing Consultant
4775 Peachtree Industrial Blvd #300
Berkeley Lake, GA 30092
T [Click Here to Apply]
C [Click Here to Apply]
E [Click Here to Apply] style1="font-size: medium;"