Location: Albuquerque NM
Company Name: BioLife Solutions
Occupational Category: 17-3029.09,Manufacturing Production Technicians
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Twice named one of the top 100 Companies to Work for in Washington State, we’re a life science tools supplier and we enable customer development and commercialization of life-saving cell and gene therapies. We welcome you to apply to join our dynamic, high-energy corporate culture. Here you will find a performance-based, family-oriented environment where authentic and respectful communication is required.
We develop manufacture and market cell and gene therapy tools. Public listing on the NASDAQ under ticker symbol BLFS, all team members are eligible to receive equity awards. Please visit our website https://www.biolifesolutions.com.
A Junior Production Technician at SAVSU Technologies is responsible for assisting the manufacturing technicians in duties and tasks, including but not limited to product production and assembly, cleaning and sanitizing production equipment, maintaining inventory and production logs and fulfilling orders. All duties must be performed safely, efficiently and in accordance with company operating procedures and ISO 9001 certified quality management systems.
SAVSU Technologies seeks energetic people interested in learning and developing their careers with a growing company in the exciting cell and gene therapy space.
Essential Job Functions
• Perform and assist in manufacturing, production and assembly process
• Perform and assist with order fulfillment procedures
• Maintain accurate manufacturing and sanitation documentation as needed and required by standard operating procedures
• Keep work area and equipment clean and properly stored
Required Education and Experience
• Experience with wood working tools; ability to work safely and independently with machinery and tools.
• Mechanical aptitude necessary
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong sense of urgency in daily tasks & operations
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
• Able and willing to follow detailed instructions and SOPs without deviating
• Excellent English reading and comprehension
• Ability to keep and maintain a clean and orderly work environment
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management systems a strong plus but not necessary
All candidates are required to complete pre-employment drug testing.
BioLife Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status