Location: Alexandria TN
Company Name: TouchPoint
Occupational Category: 37-2012.00,Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Jan 30, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY:
You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 373036.
Click here to learn more.
• We have an opening for several full and part-time HOUSEKEEPER positions.
• Location: St. Thomas West Hospital - 4220 Harding Pike, Nashville, TN 37205. Note: online applications accepted only.
• Schedule: F/T schedule: 40 hours a week. P/T schedule; 25 hours a week. More details upon interview.
• Requirement: Housekeeping experience preferred, willing to train!
• Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If serving others is in your blood and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place for you!
We asked some of our associates why they love working for Touchpoint. Click here to see what they said!
We're TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn't just about cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and service.
This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for service and for supporting Ascension's mission to improve the health of the poor and vulnerable. We're serious about the role we play in healing - and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each other and serving our communities.
Maybe you have a passion for people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you're looking for a launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump?
Full time associates at TouchPoint are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
• Commuter Benefits
• Wellness Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
• Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
• Discount Marketplace
• 401(k) retirement support
• And other voluntary benefits
• Tuition reimbursement
Summary: Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
• Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
• Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
• Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
• Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
• Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
• Empties and cleans trash containers.
• Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
• Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
• Wipes down glass surfaces.
• Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
• Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
• Responds to guest queries and requests.
• Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
• Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow associates and others.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 373036