Location: Alexandria VA
Company Name: IAP
Occupational Category: 13-2051.00,Financial Analysts
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
IAP - Ingenuity and Purpose
A leading international government contractor for more than 60 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. IAP's corporate headquarters is located in Cape Canaveral, FL, and operates in over 100 locations in 20 countries worldwide. IAP also maintains offices in Panama City, FL, Alexandria, Virginia, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
Provides overall guidance and direction to development, maintenance and analysis of the program financial activity. Leadership ability to advise Program Managers, and a strong communicator of financial issues/risks to non-financial personnel. Tasks include but are not limited to baseline planning, actual cost verification, preparation of Estimates at Completion (EAC), variance analysis, revenue and profit forecasting, and general support to the Program Manager/Program Team with business and financial analysis.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assures soundness of analysis, good business judgment, compliance with policies and procedures, adequacy of results and that all costs and reasonable fees have been provided for.
• Establishes, develops, and maintains effective business relationships with internal and external customers.
• Conducts complex analytical studies, monitors trends, and accurately interprets the results.
• Supports government compliance and audit activities.
• Supports, communicates, reinforces, and defends the mission, values, and culture of the organization.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field and at least seven (7) years of progressive experience in a government contracting arena.
• MA, MS and/or Professional Certification is desirable.
• Exceptional grasp of generally accepted accounting principles and an in-depth working knowledge of the Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and IFRS.
• Program & Finance: Basis of Estimate (BOE) preparation; Budget preparation, reporting and management; Cost & Variance Analysis; Estimate at Completion (EAC); Forecasting; Contractual Reporting (CDRL, EVM, Cost & Pricing, C/SSR); Risk Management; Audit support; and Program Review preparation.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Profound knowledge and understanding of Contract design and structure to include: FFP; CPIF; CPFF; CPAF; BOA; IDIQ; Foreign Military Sale (FMS); and International Direct Commercial Sale (DCS), and, competitive and sole source procurements.
• In-depth knowledge of the FAR, DFAR, CAS & SOX.
• Contract Compliance Knowledge.
• Developing Leadership Skills.
• Understand financial analysis principles and have financial analysis skills.
• Ability to mentor junior staff members.
• Working knowledge of IR&D/B&P/Direct Sell and Allowable vs. Unallowable Cost.
• Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite, CostPoint, Cognos).
"IAP is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer