Location: Alexandria VA
Company Name: Kearney & Company
Occupational Category: 15-2041.02,Clinical Data Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Kearney & Company provides financial services exclusively to the Federal Government, including auditing, consulting, and technology services. Our commitment to our employees and clients as well as to dedication and trust, critical values to our Firm, have led to Kearney’s recognition as one of the leading accounting firms in the country. Based on our employees’ feedback, we are also consistently rated a Best Place to Work. Employment at Kearney means a flexible, collaborative, and open-minded work environment. We hope it is your “first easy decision.” Learn more at www.kearneyco.com/careers.
Kearney & Company is currently seeking a Senior Cost Management Lead to join our team. This position will perform at a Senior Consultant level and will be responsible for performing complex cost and financial modeling to develop program and project cost estimates, cost models, conduct cost, schedule, and risk analyses EV analysis, What-if analyses, and prepare program cost/schedule inputs for program acquisition reports. Additional responsibilities are listed below.
• Develop and maintain the POE based on the program life-cycle cost estimates for planning, development, procurement, deployment, and sustainment of enterprise and HR information system.
• Edit, modify, review and assess cost estimates for accuracy, clarity, reasonableness, and realism
• Participate in the development of cost controls, cost reduction strategies, procedures and forecasting techniques to evaluate effectiveness of managed information services
• Participate in complex cost studies including operational studies, benefit assessment, and post implementation analysis and ensure compliance with government requirements, standards and mandates.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Economics, Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Finance, Computer Science, or Information Systems
• Minimum five years experience of direct Cost Estimating/Cost Modeling experience, including a minimum of three years of experience supporting the Systems Acquisitions process
• Have hands-on experience with ACEIT and other estimating models
• Experience with Source Selection Information with cost estimating methodologies, including learning curve, data collection techniques, data validation, normalization techniques, CERs, risk analyses, estimating phasing, EVM
• Working knowledge of the agile cost-estimating concept
• Experience with independent cost estimates, Alternative of Analyses, Business Case Analyses, EA, net present value analyses, return on investment analyses, acquisition management support, and cost benefit analyses
• Experience with Microsoft Office Project and cost modeling tools, including ACEIT and one of the following: Crystal Ball, @Risk,SLIM, SEER estimating suite, or PRICE.
• Secret clearance required
• Ability to travel up to 25%
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Work location is subject to change based on client requirements.
Kearney & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law. Click here to learn more.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, regarding accessibility of our website, a modification or adjustment of the job application or interview process due to a disability, please call 703-236-2391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that this contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of an application.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
FMLA is designed to help employees balance their work and family responsibilities by allowing them to take reasonable unpaid leave for certain family and medical reasons. Kearney & Company provides eligible employees with up to 12 weeks of unpaid, job-protected leave per year. Military family leave is available for up to 26 weeks under FMLA. Click here to learn more.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The EPPA prohibits most private employers from using lie detector tests either for pre-employment screening or during the course of employment. Kearney & Company adheres all provisions of the EPPA. Click here to learn more