Location: Allen TX
Company Name: Texas Health Resources
Occupational Category: 33-9032.00,Security Guards
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Texas Health Allen seeks to hire a Security Officer to work a Part -Time position.The address is 1105 Central Expwy North Allen, TX 75013Salary range is Min.
$14.94/hr to Max.
$26.62/hr - based on relevant experienceWork Schedule -Saturday and Sunday 6:
00pmJob Description Patrols buildings and ground for unlocked secured areas for after hour entry.
Locks and opens doors according to schedules.
Provides individual and group escorts to and from parking areas Identifies and removes unauthorized individuals from property Enforces campus parking policies/cite violations Maintains compliance with Security policies Pursues and detains persons involved in criminal activity Fills out incident/offense report forms and composes narratives.
Gives directions to areas of facility Interacts with police, fire personnel, patients, visitors and staff.
Provides vehicle assistance Patrols interior/perimeter of campus and parking Completes reports by recording observations, information occurrences and surveillance activities.
Reports and escalates situations to the Threat Management team as appropriate.
Provides quality customer service to Texas Health employees, visitors, and guest.
Greets people with courtesy and respect using the 10/5 rule Provides directions and assistance employees, visitors and guests Provide general information regarding Texas Health campuses Provides transport/and escorts to and from campus parking lots Responds timely to calls for service and emergency situations.
Assesses the situation and utilizes appropriate de-escalation measures Utilizes critical thinking skills and provides the appropriate level of force for the situation Responds to and activates the appropriate emergency response code Interacts with and provides assistance to Police, Fire, EMS and other emergency staff as required
• The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
Diploma or Equivalent Required AndAssociate's Degree Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Security or closely related field Preferred
• 2 Years security, military or police preferred2 years healthcare or education preferred
• Licenses and Certifications
• Drivers License Class C and insurable Upon Hire Required AndCSO - Commissioned Security Officer Texas level 2 within 14 days of hire RequireCSO - Commissioned Security Officer Texas level 3 within 60 Days of hire Required andOther FEMA ICS 100, 200, 700 12 Months Required AndCPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training Upon Hire required AndACPI - Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 6 Months of hire required OrCPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 30 Days of hire required AndACPI - Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 12 Months of hire required
• Ability to make independent decisions with tact and mature/positive attitude.
ability to assume responsibilities.
Ability to be cooperative, discreet and courteous within scope of assigned authority.Must possess the ability to physically defend and/or restrain people.Must successfully complete a psychological evaluation.
• Why Texas Health Resources?
• Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen is a 73-bed, acute-care hospital serving the northern Collin County area since 2000.
Hospital services include women's care, a Level II neonatal intensive care unit, orthopedics, pediatrics, wound care and sleep medicine.
Texas Health Allen, a Pathway to Excellence designated hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, has more than 500 physicians on its medical staff practicing in more than 25 specialties.
Texas Health Allen is a World Health Organization-designated "Baby-Friendly Hospital" and was the first hospital in Texas to receive the distinction.
The hospital is a Level IV trauma center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, which makes our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.
• Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For " (4th year in a row) 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row) 2018 Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work" by GlassdoorEmployment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
alarm, countermeasure, monitor, patrol officer, protect, protection, public safety, safety report, school, security