Location: Arlington TX
Company Name: Caliber Collision
Occupational Category: 41-3099.00,Sales Representatives, Services, All Other
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Provides World Class Customer Service Experience to all Caliber customers on the phone, in person and throughout the entire repair process; provide administrative support to the daily operations of the center
Essential Job Duties
• Properly greet customers in person or on the phone, determine their needs, and immediately respond by providing guidance and assistance as required.
• Handle walk-in customer pay estimates, adjusted claim estimates, and preliminary DRP and/or DRP drive-in estimates as/if assigned. Prepare estimates, capture repairs, pre-order parts, or schedule repairs as needed. Follow up on non-captured repairs
• Demonstrate competence in all areas of Customer Service, Client Management, Repair Management, and Levels 1-3 Collision Damage Estimating.
• Effectively communicate with customers, clients, team mates and vendors to ensure correct and efficient repairs while adhering to all Caliber and client guidelines and SOPs.
• Assist Service Advisors by handling drop-offs, mapping/marking and photographing vehicles, arranging customer transportation, preparing paperwork and performing active customer deliveries.
• Effectively utilize all computer programs related to Caliber’s Customer Service, Client Management, Repair Management, and Levels 1-3 Collision Damage Estimating
• Other duties as assignedSkill/Requirements
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under company insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
• Must be able to satisfactorily complete a criminal background check
• Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written
• Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time and be able to walk, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, and/or crouch frequently
• Occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals
• Moderate noise levels in this working environment
• Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
• Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Dec 27, 2019
Requisition Number: R0076258
Position Type: Full-time