Location: Aurora CO
Company Name: Arapahoe County
Occupational Category: 21-1021.00,Child, Family, and School Social Workers
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Performs a variety of duties to assist senior citizens in their homes by providing heavy housecleaning, organizational clean up for moving, safety, and housing inspections, yard work, and snow shoveling.
NOTES TO APPLICANT:
• This job posting is "open until filled." Interviews will be conducted on an on-going basis, and this posting will close once a candidate is selected.
• This is a temporary non-benefited position.
• This position is scheduled to work 20-24 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
• The following duty statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the job and do not include other nonessential or marginal duties that may be required.when moving vacuum, cleaning yards, assisting with packing and unpacking, and performing other duties.
• Constantly climbs, kneels, and handles objects while performing various services.For example, climbing stairs, kneeling to clean bathtubs, using a variety of cleaning tools.
• Constantly stoops, crouches and reaches while performing services.
• Frequently involved in interpersonal auditory and oral interaction with senior citizens and their families.
• Utilizes full scope of visual capacity in order to operate cleaning equipment and vehicle.
• Constant use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling performance of duties and operation of equipment.
• Physical capacity to safely operate an automobile.
Occasionally: Activity exists less than 1/3 of the time.
Frequently: Activity exists between 1/3 and 2/3 of the time.
Constantly: Activity exists more than 2/3 of the time.
Toll Free Applicant Technical Support: If you experience technical difficulty with the NEOGOV system (i.e.uploading or attaching documents to your online application), call NEOGOV technical support at 855-524-5627.Helpful hints: if you are having difficulty uploading or attaching documents to your application, first, ensure your documents are PDF or Microsoft Word files, and second, close the document before you attempt uploading (attaching) it.
Salary: $15.18 - $22.77 Hourly
Location: CO 80120, CO
Job Type: Temporary Grant Funded
Department: Community Resources Department
Job Number: 03902
Agency: Arapahoe County
Address: 5334 S.Prince Street Littleton, Colorado, 80120
Phone: (303) 795-4482