Location: Austin TX
Company Name: Facebook
Occupational Category: 15-2041.02,Clinical Data Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's People Core team is at the heart of Facebook's mission. By transforming the way our colleagues work, we're ultimately helping to bring billions of people around the world closer together. We're also not just helping all of Facebook run more efficiently we're setting a new industry benchmark for how people think and interact with HR. Managing our company operations requires unconventional thinking and lightning-fast, real-time solutions. We believe that Enterprise is a new frontier for Facebook's development and growth and right now is the perfect time to help solve the unprecedented engineering challenges at the core of our company.
• *Required Skills:**
1. Imagine and deliver innovative products and solutions that solve complex business problems in the HR and compensation space.
2. Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
3. Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
4. Drive solution development on an aggressive timeline with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
5. Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers and with the wider enterprise organization.
• *Minimum Qualifications:**
6. Experience going through full product cycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements and driving prioritization.
7. 3+ years experience implementing or building solutions with enterprise software.
8. Experience working independently with a proactive working style.
9. Communication skills, experience interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
10. 1+ years implementing with Workday or other HR systems, with demonstrated technical and functional experience.
11. 1+ years experience with data tools like SQL, SOQL, MYSQL, etc.
12. Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment.
13. Demonstrated experience working with stakeholders and users.
• *Preferred Qualifications:**
14. 5+ years experience implementing or building solutions with enterprise software.
15. Demonstrated experience in human resources related domains, (HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.).
16. 3+ years implementing with Workday or other HR systems, with demonstrated technical and functional experience.
17. 3+ years experience with data tools like SQL, SOQL, MYSQL, etc.
• *Industry:** Internet
• *Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org