Location: Austin TX
Company Name: Deloitte
Occupational Category: 17-1011.00,Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Workyou ll do
At Deloitte you will manage anddeliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implementtechnology and creative business solutions for large companies. Key responsibilitieswill include:
• Architect, Position, Design, Develop and Deploy enterprise solutions which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services
• Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
• Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
• Manage full life cycle implementations.
• Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
• Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
• Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
• Develop and manage vendor relationships.
• Lead workshops for client education.
• Manage resources and budget on client projects.
• Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
In thisage of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence,embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliverenterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
TheAnalytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics,robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationshipsfrom vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making.Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfoliohelps clients transform their business by architecting enterprise programs anddifferentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
The Analytics& Cognitive team works with our clients to:
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based as well as client-owned platforms
• Deploy automation and cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
• 6 years ofrelevant work experience
• 2 years ofconsulting experience on AI projects (preferred)
• 2 years ofexperience leading and managing project teams
• Experiencearchitecting, designing, developing and deploying enterprise solutions, basedon client or business vision, which include components across the ArtificialIntelligence spectrum such as Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and DataScience
• Experience inHadoop, Spark, Storm or related paradigms and associated languages such as Pig,Hive, Mahout, plus advanced skills in Java/C , R, Python, etc.
• Experiencedprogramming knowledge in both SAS and SQL, Operating system experience withUNIX and relational database knowledge such as ORACLE/TERADATA. SAS/Base,SAS/Stat, SAS/Macro preferred
• Demonstratedexpertise in at least one of the follownig: machine learning, deep learning,time-series modeling, propensity and prediction, behavioral nudges, recommenders,anomaly detection, segmentation, AI arcitecture, AI interface design
• Experience withquantitative modeling (design, development & implemantation) using 3 typesof algorithm (e.g., Decision Trees, Naive Bayes Classification, Ordinary Least SquaresRegression, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, Ensemble Methods,Clustering Algorithms, Principal Component Analysis, Singular ValueDecomposition, Independent Component Analysis)
• In-depththeoretical and practical knowledge in a few select areas from across the AIspectrum
• Bachelor's Degreepreferably in applied mathematics, statistics, computer science, data science,electrical engineering, physics, or closely related field
• Formal training inone or many of the following:signalprocessing, optimization, machine learning, linear algebra
• Ability to travel 80-100% of the time(Monday Thursday/Friday)
• Expertise in atleast one functional application preferred (e.g., prediction models, behavioralanalytics, etc.)
• 2 years experience working with Microsoft Cognitive Services, IBM Watson, IPSoft, Pega,Salesforce Einstein, Google Cloud Platform/Tensor Flow, or Amazon WebServices/Sagemaker,MS LUIS Chat, MS Azure Cognitive/ML
• Deployed 10 AI use cases
• Expertise in 2 domains preferred (e.g., Customer & Marketing, Finance, M&A,Operations, Pricing, Risk, Supply Chain, Workforce, etc.). Example of expertiseincludes: Supply Chain: Knowledge of operations, manufacturing, quality or operationsstrategy for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device organizations Payments: Experience with use cases such as fraud detection, cashierlessstores, hyperpersonalized credit scores, enhanced customer service, etc. Customer: Experience with use cases such as reduce customer churn, accuratelyprice products / services, increase up-sell / cross-sell, reduce service Centercall times, etc. HR: Experience with use cases such as improve workforce / role matching,workforce optimization, increase learning effectiveness, align total rewards byemployee type, etc. IT: Experience with use cases such as optimize infrastructure use, optimizesystem / application performance, reduce IT security breaches, etc. Risk: Experience with use cases such as improve safety/standards compliance,improve fraud detection, improve regulatory compliance Operations: Experience with use cases such as eliminate underperforming SKUs,optimize fleet size and logistics, optimize inventory management
• Strong experiencerunning pursuits (US Practitioners)
• Ability tocommunicate complex quantitative analysis in a concise and actionable manner
• Ability to workindependently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
• Strong oral andwritten communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MSPowerPoint) (US Practitioners)
• Strong problemsolving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• An advanced degreein the area of specialization is preferred
Howyou ll grow
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best workevery day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there salways room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in additionto hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career. ExploreDeloitte University, The Leadership Center. at https://zoomforth.com/s/deloitte/du#home
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html
Deloitte s culture
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitteis led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte s impact on the world. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the businessarea you re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law