Location: Austin TX
Company Name: BGE
Occupational Category: 27-1021.00,Commercial and Industrial Designers
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
BGE, Inc. is a nationwide engineering consulting firm that provides services in civil engineering, planning, construction, and environmental services for public and private clients. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package to include outstanding health care, generous 401K match, and highly competitive time away from work programs to include dependent care and flexible Fridays.
Our culture sets us apart from most with our commitment to serve our clients, our community and our employees. We seek out those professionals performing aligned with our core values - integrity, commitment, respect and excellent reputation.
• Use Autodesk Civil 3D to perform accurate drafting and annotation for plan, profile and detail sheets in construction plans.
• Complete redlines for modification of existing plans and notes or preparation of new details or design elements.
• Complete construction plan sets by compiling all plan, profile, note and detail sheets to present a comprehensive design.
• 0-5 years of experience in civil engineering including utility, grading, pond, and/or site development projects.
• Technical degree or certification in CAD software and specific AutoCAD Civil 3D experience.
• Experience working with engineers and senior designers on land development projects preferred.
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills to work in a fast –paced environment dedicated to meeting deadlines.
• Have a working understanding of alignments, profiles, surfaces and pipe networks.
• Have a working knowledge of CAD standards, Civil 3D label styles, sheet set manager and drawing setup.
• Attention to detail and thoroughness in completing multi-step tasks