Location: Austin TX
Company Name: M-Files
Occupational Category: 11-2021.00,Marketing Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Your Role at M-Files:
As the Field Marketing Manager for the North America region, you will have overall responsibility for all regional marketing activities to support the direct sales team and key channel partners, from strategic planning to campaign execution and analysis. You will work alongside the demand generation team and wider marketing organization, and have access to best-in-class tools and programs, in order to execute the marketing mix that will drive high quality marketing qualified leads, and enable the US sales team to meet its revenue goals.
You will work closely with the US business development and sales team leads to develop plans that align with the sales strategy for the region, and to ensure timely and effective follow up of leads and creation of pipeline.
Reporting into the Global Director of Field and Channel Marketing, this role is based out of our growing office in Austin, TX and will have one direct report.
Your Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute a rolling marketing plan of demand creation and pipeline acceleration programs predominately aligned to vertical market sales plays and target account lists. The plan will be measurable and set aggressive goals for nurtured inquiries that result in optimal MQL to SQL conversion.
• Research, choose, design and manage a program of events and webinars to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix; ensuring there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post- event strategy to increase engagement and response rates.
• Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including event venues and services agencies as necessary.
• Work in partnership with the global marketing team to optimize centrally produced campaign materials by tuning to local market needs.
• Work closely with the North American sales and business development teams to ensure agreement on priorities, flexing as required to accommodate changes in vertical market conditions and implementing ABM programs as appropriate.
• Support a small number of key, strategic channel partners with campaign planning, MDF allocation and campaign analysis to drive revenue through the channel.
• Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of programs.
• Prioritize and manage projects to timelines, budget and resources.
• Manage allocated budget within the agreed parameters.
• 5+ years B2B marketing experience; preferably for a SaaS vendor.
• Experience creating and implementing successful demand generation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs, including ABM programs.
• Proven record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets.
• Strong listening, information gathering and empathy skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs and outcomes.
• Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences.
• Highly motivated team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is great to work with.
• Well organized self-starter with an exceptional eye for detail, who is willing to take the initiative.
• Track record of budget management.
• Experience in sole organization and execution of a wide range of events.
• The experience and flexibility to work as part of a global team.
• Experience using Marketo, Salesforce, PowerBI and Adobe Creative Suite advantageous but not essential