Location: Austin TX
Company Name: EXOS
Occupational Category: 21-1091.00,Health Educators
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we've become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
This is a Health and Wellness Specialist position with the EXOS Communities division of the company, which focuses primarily on the delivery and implementation of programming to individuals in a corporate environment. While the majority of this position's focus will have a strong emphasis on consultations, engagement, education and program delivery, other job requirements may include:
• Participating in program planning and development, as well as design and/or carry out related research.
• Leading and/or participating in staff education covering all aspects of EXOS methodology.
• Liaison with client leadership for continual improvement and program evolution
• Instructing, motivating, and assisting customers in a safe, legal, moral, ethical manner to achieve their goals.
• Conducting on-site assessments of customer's health utilizing our proprietary evaluation protocols.
• Updating training plans and/or re-evaluating customers as needed to ensure optimal outcomes.
• Maintaining communication with client to ensure goals are being met.
• Conduct various client engagement and educational activities and events, such as lunch & learns, information fairs, campus activities, etc.
• Presenting EXOS methodology through EXOS education programs.
• Reporting various metrics to operations, such as attendance, engagement, outreach efforts, and activity level.
• Perform all aspects of position held in a professional manner.
• Follow established policies and procedures of the company.
• Maintain professional credentials as required including attending necessary continuing
• education courses.
• Some travel may be required.
• Other duties as needed
• Minimum two years of experience in the Corporate Wellness field
• BA/BS in Kinesiology, Sports Science, or related degree
• Master's Degree in related field.
• Leadership experience preferred
• Completion of EXOS Performance Internship or XFS preferred
• Excellent presentation skills in both small and large group settings
• Strong customer service skills where servicing the "client" is top priority
• Energy and passion for helping others achieve their personal goals
• Must be able to work independently with little daily supervision
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience teaching group fitness classes with emphasis on helping improve technique and ability
The physical requirements of this job may require frequent walking around and demonstrating and assisting with exercise movements; bending, stretching, lifting, pushing, pulling and squatting are movements performed daily.
We are an equal opportunity employer
You May Request Reasonable Accommodation, In Writing, By Reaching Out To Our HR Department At
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities.
Attention : EXOS Human Resources, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn More Here
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement