Location: Austin TX
Company Name: ANSYS
Occupational Category: 11-2022.00,Sales Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for maximizing the company revenues through the direction of field sales and inside sales activities. The RSM is also responsible for directing the work effort of field sales, inside sales, and sales support as well as managing the relationships and performance of Channel Partners. The RSM provides direction and guidance directly to sales reps and other sales professionals. The RSM develops plans and strategies to promote the success of the field sales and inside sales functions and maintains effective communications with executives and managers across the company to ensure proper sensitivity to the needs of the field sales force.
• Oversees an assigned geographic area or product/service line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's products/services
• Provides assessments of field sales, inside sales, and sales support staff s productivity
• Coordinates appropriate company resources to ensure efficient and consistent sales
• Conducts long-range studies of changes in sales and strategies
• Directs and develops managers/supervisors in the field sales, inside sales, and sales support area
• Hires, coaches, reviews, rewards, motivates, disciplines, and terminates managers/ supervisors/ field sales representatives
• Evaluates effectiveness of managers/supervisors/field sales representatives; makes necessary changes
• Educates field sales and inside sales area in terms of sales techniques and tactics
• Establishes and manages effective programs and seminars to address the following issues:
• New account sales and field sales growth
• Enhancement of field sales and inside sales revenues
• Sales of emerging products/services
• Pro-active competitive strategies and targeted sales campaigns
• Proper use and level of sales support
• Management of sales department expenses
• Business/financial issues on contracts
• Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management
• 5 or more years of sales experience
• Highest level of knowledge of company's products/services, pricing practices, and selling skills Effective management skills with ability to manage a major portion of the company's field sales operations
• Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills
• Professional appearance and presentation required
• Excellent PC knowledge and various software applications
• Extensive Travel minimum of 50%
• Master s degree or MBA preferred
• 2 years of management experience preferred
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At ANSYS, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at ANSYS are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at ANSYS, it s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It s about the what s next as much as the mission accomplished . It s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At ANSYS, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, ANSYS has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
ANSYS is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
ANSYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth