Location: Austin TX
Company Name: HHS
Occupational Category: 29-1031.00,Dietitians and Nutritionists
Date Posted: 2020-03-18
Valid Through: 2020-04-17
Employment Type: PART_TIME
HHS is one of the largest privately owned support service providers in the United States. We were founded in 1975, and started out by providing one hospital in Texas with housekeeping services. Since then, our company has grown in every way possible. Today, we employ more than 16,000 people in more than 30 states, as well as internationally, and provide a wide range of services in the healthcare, resort, senior living, government, and aviation industries. As a growing company, we are always looking for dedicated and quality-driven people who are ready to grow alongside us. To learn more about who we are and the services we provide, visit hhs1.com.
HHS has achieved success by hiring world-class individuals. We are looking for professionals with exceptional customer service skills to manage day-to-day operations in partner businesses across the US & growing world locations (currently beginning in Canada, South America, & Japan).
HHS has achieved success by hiring world class individuals. We are looking for professionals with exceptional customer service skills to manage day-to-day operations in hospitals. HHS is seeking qualified candidates for a Clinical Dietitian.
• Take a hospitality-focused approach to everything they do
• Have a positive and proactive attitude
• Be engaged with hospital leaders and behave as a member of their team
• Strive to motivate and encourage team members each and every day
• Strive to embody our company-wide commitment to service excellence
• Identify potential problems and address them head on
• Lead by example; we do “above and beyond” every single day
HHS Culinary Services
HHS Culinary began as a solution for HHS partners seeking restaurant-quality dining programs in the healthcare setting. We understand the critical role nourishment plays in the healing process, and we pride ourselves on our ability to develop unique, locally-sourced, regionally appropriate menus for each partner we serve—healthy menus that entice patients, guests and team members alike, and help support the healing process
General Summary: The Clinical Dietitian oversees the nutrition care of the inpatients and outpatients, performing nutritional assessments, managing the physician’s orders for therapeutic diets and supplements, provides nutrition educations to patients and/or families, attends patient rounds and maintains clinical nutrition policies.
1) Completes nutrition assessments and follow ups on patients with increased nutritional needs, in accordance to facility’s policies. Document assessment of patient with nutritional goals and/or changes in status in the medical record.
2) Educates patients and/or family members on nutritional needs as indicated.
3) Educates Staff, nursing, food service employees on issues regarding special diets.
4) Attend patient rounds on assigned floors
5) Informs nursing and physician of changes in patient’s nutritional status.
6) Presents themselves in a professional manner in accordance to the hospitals and Culinary Nutrition Solution behavioral expectations.
7) Adheres to facility’s policies and procedure including the confidentiality and patient’s rights policies as outlined in the facility’s Policies and Procedures Manual.
8) Adheres to facility’s Emergency Preparedness Program, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other mandatory programs in the facility as appropriate.
9) Performs other tasks as may be assigned.
• RD and LD.
• RD eligible in some cases
• Bachelor in Food and Nutrition
• Proficient computer skills, excel, word.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
Benefits and Compensation
Our company is a great place to work; we offer paid vacations, paid sick days, full benefits, exceptional compensation packages, and the opportunity for advancement. Increasing compensation and advancing your career will only be limited by your performance. Regardless of your starting point with Culinary and Nutrition Solutions, our history has proven that most salaried team members can double their base compensation within 5 years of their start date.
We give you the tools you need to grow, and YOU control your destiny!
Click APPLY and come join OUR TEAM!
The Essential Functions Test (EFT)
• At HHS, we know that people drive our success. We need team members with a positive attitude who are committed to teamwork, compassionate patient care, and top-notch quality service. What’s more, we need team members who can perform the essential physical functions of the job.
• To make sure our team members can in fact perform those functions specifically related to their job duties with HHS, they must PASS 100% of the HHS Essential Functions Test (EFT). During the EFT, individuals will be expected to perform a series of controlled lifts and movements that replicate the tasks performed as part of their employment.
• The EFT helps HHS determine whether potential team members have the physical abilities required to perform their job.
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity