Location: Avon IN
Company Name: Hulcher Services
Occupational Category: 47-2061.00,Construction Laborers
Date Posted: 2020-02-21
Valid Through: 2020-03-22
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
• Provides ground support for operations
• Drives tractor-trailer or escort vehicles
• Carries, handles and detaches/attaches heavy steel chains, blocks and steel cables, and other devices
• Climbs on and crawls under derailed railroad cars and other equipment
• Cleans, maintains and sets-up equipment requiring use of small and large tools
• Operates cutting torch and welding equipment
• Utilizes various hand and power tools
• Lifts 150 lbs. max with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 50 lbs.
• Works at elevated heights on railroad cars; bridges, over water, or in water
• Learns hazardous materials handling and precautions
• Maintains required equipment service records
• Assures safekeeping and proper usage of company toolsQualifications:
• CDL Class A License or learners permit (If Candidate has a learner's permit, the actual CDL License must be obtained within a specific time frame allotted after hire)
• Clean Driving Record
• Welding experience preferred
• Working experience operating large equipment (i.e. Cat 583 with side boom, Cat 325 or larger, Cat 977, Grapple and VAC trucks) is a plus.Requirement:
• Must be able to report from home to the Hulcher Services within 35 minutes of a customer call out. The - Indianapolis is located at 491 South County Road 800 E Avon, IN 46123.
• Must pass a drug test and strenuous background check.
• Must be able to be on call 24/7/365.Benefits:
• Competitive compensation and Union benefit package
• Learning and Development Opportunities
• Free uniforms
• Time and a half available with frequency and other great benefits.
• Travel pay with room and meals provided during travel
Associated topics: clean, dirt, excavator, glazier, helper, non skilled, operator, roofer, roofing, worker