Location: Baltimore MD
Company Name: BCD Travel
Occupational Category: 11-1021.00,General and Operations Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
A culture of purpose: Where will your BCD M&E career take you?
As perfectionists, artists, strategic thinkers and leaders in the industry, we believe culture is defined by its people. We are looking for exceptional people who rise to our standards while bringing their unique perspective to the table. Are you interested in adding to both our mission and our energy? If so, we want to hear from you!
Logistics Operations Manager
We are looking for a Logistics Operations Manager to join our dynamic team within our Life Sciences Division. In this client facing role, you will manage a team of Meeting Managers for a pharmaceutical account. This role will be responsible for all program operations, program management, staffing, and maintaining service levels at or above the minimum standards. Sound like you? Read on!
• Assign and monitor workload for all direct reports; ensuring the availability & development of talent needed to meet current & future needs
• Develop and maintain client relations and meet regularly to provide knowledge and guidance to our clients to help lead them to the best result
• Ensure both yourself and your team have understanding the business supported
• Implement, monitor and ensure all related controls and audit procedures are adhered to
• Drive operational excellence and highest level of customer services, ensuring all client and BCD SLAs are met
• Challenge the status-quo. Look for innovative solutions that help simplify the process. Continuously review procedures, and policies for improvements and updates.
• Create development plans for direct reports based on their areas of interest, competencies and desired career paths
• Review and monitor required team metrics reporting
You're good at:
• Effectively managing a team
• Successfully navigating client relations
• Managing multiple priorities and being adaptable.
• Suggesting and implementing efficient, out-of-the-box solutions
• Overseeing complex budgets
• Cvent, Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
You might also have:
• A college degree from a 4- year institution.
• The ability to travel regularly
• 2+ years of management, 5+ years of account/client management, and 8+ years in the meetings/events industry, preferably in pharmaceuticals
What we offer you
• A culture of purpose where we are invested in your happiness and career growth
• Competitive salary and benefits package
How to apply
Click apply now to be considered.
Get to know BCD M&E:
At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behavior for our customers. As the world's most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion and purpose to drive business forward.
Headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E's team of 1,500+ people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at bcdme.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled