Location: Baltimore MD
Company Name: Randstad
Occupational Category: 43-3051.00,Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Randstad Professionals is seeking an experienced, reliable payroll specialist to join a well established team. In this role, the ideal candidate will perform a wide variety of record keeping and payroll processing activities, including computing wage and overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing requests and processing terminations. Duties may also include checking and auditing timekeeping records, maintaining time and attendance records, entering new hires into the payroll system, posting changes in pay and tax status. You will work collaboratively and with a team of skilled professionals in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, demonstrating precision and expertise, in order to maximize efficiency and productivity. This is a full-time, contract to hire position in the Baltimore area.
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance, contract and contract to hire staffing and helps thousands of professionals start and grow their career each year.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
• Oversee and manage payroll department to ensure payroll taxes and reporting are processed correctly.
• Maintain payroll tables for tax rates, earnings, deductions, accumulators; upload templates, electronic forms, and coordinate changes.
• Lead and take ownership of assigned projects to support corporate objectives and ensure attainment of project goals.
• Compile, manage, and maintain an inventory of scheduled and ad-hoc payroll reports; periodically assess report inventory eliminating redundancy.
• Prepare bi-weekly analysis, account reconciliations, month end accruals as required and reconcile and record payroll in general ledger.
• Review month-end and quarterly financial reports, provide variance analysis, and research financial irregularities and create efficiency through automation of financial reporting.
• Prepare reconciliation of all insurance billings by creating reports and reconciling withholding amounts to the amounts being billed by the insurance providers.
• 3-5 years of payroll preparation experience
• Certified Payroll Experience preferred
• 3+ years' payroll and accounting experience in a multi-state, in-house processed payroll department with high volume operations and large non-exempt teams
• Payroll software experience : ADP, Kronos, Ultipro or other
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity.
Click Apply to submit your resume today!
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play and the App Store today.
skills: Payroll Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status