Location: Baltimore MD
Company Name: Emergent BioSolutions
Occupational Category: 29-9099.00,Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Workers, All Other
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
Qualified candidate will conduct coordination and evaluations of technical data and processes in support of pharmaceutical manufacturing. Data evaluations will include collaborative efforts with MS&T Study Directors and independent projects. The candidate must have strong organizational, analytical and communication skills.
• Work closely with MS&T team to develop accurate and organized data to support pharmaceutical developmental projects
• Coordinate or assist in data entry and organization in support of various types of reports
• Conduct statistical evaluations of data following standard methodology and assist in statistical design to support various project
• Prepare graphs of data for use in reports
• Prepare process flow diagrams of pharmaceutical processes (with assistance or independently)
• Prepare the data and reports for Continued Process Verification (CPV) for pharmaceutical products
• Prepare reports for selected MS&T projects
• Provide general administrative support as needed
• Utilize various word processing, spreadsheets, statistical software and databases
• Utilize SAP & Veeva systems after being trained on their use at the site
• Must maintain a high degree of professionalism, initiative, independence in support of team members on a wide variety of complex issues
• Must establish good working relationships with employees across departments
• Other duties as required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by those in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, and other duties may be assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
• College diploma required. Bachelor's degree in scientific, statistical or mathematical field preferred.
• ~1-2 years data coordination/analysis experience (Pharmaceutical/GMP experience preferred)
• Experience with statistical software programs (ex. JMP (preferred), Minitab)
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and Word
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of company
• Must possess excellent time-management skills and be adaptable to changes in priorities
• Ability to work independently and to identify and resolve problems
Physical and Mental Requirements:
• Comfortable at spending significant portion of day at a desk/computer workstation
• Organize/coordinate, analyze/interpret, plan, and communicate
• Accuracy in data entry and data review
• Prepare written communications and reports
• Use phone, copier, computer, problem-solve, plan, communicate
Type/keyboard, visual acuity, good eye/hand coordination, stand, walk, sit, twist/turn, climb, reach outward, reach above shoulder, hand dexterity, bend, squat/kneel, sense of feel, sense of hearing, sense of smell, lift/carry 25lbs, and pull 25lbs.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency