Location: Bellaire TX
Company Name: Team1Medical Staffing
Occupational Category: 43-3011.00,Bill and Account Collectors
Date Posted: 2020-02-19
Valid Through: 2020-03-20
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Are you a Bilingual Patient Access Representative interested in joining a growing Orthopedic practice? Are you seeking a position that offers stability, great benefits and continuous learning? Our client is looking for a seasoned Bilingual Patient Access Representative with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment to join their growing team. This is a 3-month contract position – possible temp-to-hire. Apply today!
Bilingual Patient Access Representative’s Responsibilities:
• Greet patients as they arrive for appointments, answer phones and schedule new and follow-up appointments
• Responsible for identifying the insurance coverage, benefits available, patient out-of-pocket expenses and collecting co-insurance and co-payments
• Collect and verify patient and insurance demographics, identify patient preferences and assist patients and/or providers by scheduling appointments
• Relay information between patients and staff members, providing them with necessary updates.
Bilingual Patient Access Representative’s Qualifications:
• 2+ years’ experience of medical front office experience in a Physician’s office
• Professional behavior with a patient-centric attitude
• Detail oriented and strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of EMR/EHR helpful
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
• Patient-centric company philosophy
• Competitive benefit package (401K, Pension Plan, 100% Paid PPO Plan and Generous PTO package)
• Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
• Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you a seeking an opportunity to expand your knowledge and the potential for growth and excellent benefits, apply today