Location: Bellevue WA
Company Name: SAP
Occupational Category: 11-3071.01,Transportation Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Requisition ID: 240337
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Location: Anywhere USA - Prefer West of Mississippi - Remote
Are you a self-starter and an innovator? Can you think on your feet? At SAP Concur you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our staff to make their own decisions for growing the business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for bringing clarity to business spend to help our clients make great business decisions.
Job Overview: In this role you will work closely with 3-5 Regional Sales Executives to provide solution and business process consulting to facilitate closing sales with new and existing customers in the United States. As the expert on Employee Spend Management, you will educate prospects and existing clients on how transforming and reengineering existing processes will improve their business. You will identify cost reduction and savings opportunities for clients and demonstrate how SAP Concur’s products and services uniquely meet these objectives during the sales cycle.
The candidate is preferred to be based in the West or Central regions.
Reports to the Solutions Consulting Director.
CRITICAL PERFORMANCE COMPETENCIES:
• Can identify key value drivers of a customer’s business and use that information to customize your engagement approach.
• Able to effectively offer customers/prospects a unique perspective teaching them new & unique insights that lead to SAP Concur’s vision, products and services.
• Uses professional concepts, creativity, and sound judgment to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
• Aligns SAP Concur’s unique value and insights to key customer priorities, reframing the way customers view their business.
• Can present a logical premise in an assertive and constructive manner that results in a prospect or client agreeing to make a decision or take an action.
• Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in SAP Concur’s favor.
• Distills complex concepts into digestible messages and presentations.
• Top notch presentation skills, remote and in person.
• A/P finance and invoice experience
• Skilled with creating and using memorable video content in the sales cycle
• An innate curiosity for technology and your clients’ businesses.
• Builds and maintains trusting relationships with your sales teams.
• Adjust to new, different, or changing requirements.
• Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding.
• Persists despite obstacles and opposition or setbacks.
• Is at ease in difficult sales situations and comfortable influencing the customer to take an action that drives the sales process either thru a “gate” or persuade the customer proactively to make a decision.
• Able to work independently, receiving no instruction on routine work and only general instruction on new assignments.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, surpassed by your superior listening skills.
• JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
DEMONSTRATIONS & PRESENTATIONS:
• Prepare and deliver compelling product demonstrations and presentations for the SAP Concur Connect platform and all SAP Concur applications.
• Maintain a configurable product demonstration environment that is flexible enough to address multiple prospective clients’ needs and gives you the agility to switch gears in the midst of a presentation. You’ll find our applications are highly configurable, and you don’t need to be a programmer to work with them.
• Develop and maintain expert knowledge of SAP Concur’s products and services.
• Maintain knowledge of competitor’s products, company direction, financial stability, etc.; Keep current with industry events, product offerings, etc.
• Tailor your approach to each client engagement by researching the prospective company and industry, and understanding how our solutions drive value with different personas and stakeholders in a client organization.
• Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to SAP Concur‘s solutions.
• Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for SAP Concur’s solutions within their organization.
• Strategize with sales team members to identify approach most likely to persuade prospect to change existing behaviors, and to solve deal-level challenges.
• Collaborate with your sales team to increase sales velocity and volume and deal size.
ADMINISTRATION / OTHER
• Provide advice and guidance to other Solutions Consultants as requested, including participating in the professional development of new Solutions Consultants.
• Provide input on prospect requirements/concerns to Product Marketing teams.
• Participate in territory planning and deal reviews.
• Assist at trade shows, user conferences, etc. as requested.
• Respond to RFP/RFI’s in conjunction with your sales team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Five years working with financial applications, such as work within a finance organization, or sales/pre-sales experience with financial applications.
• Strong business acumen: ability to interpret and utilize industry and company information to know your clients’ needs better than they know themselves.
• Demonstrated experience in making formal presentations.
• Solutions Consulting experience preferred but is not required.
• Knowledge of travel and/or expense and invoice industry is a plus.
• Knowledge of Concur solutions is a big plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• Willingness to travel frequently. Travel volumes can be sporadic and seasonal, requiring up to 50% travel at times throughout the United States.
We’re looking for people that share the same core values as we do. If these values resonate with you, there’s a place for you at SAP Concur.
• Keep the Promise
• Tell it like it is.
• Stay curious.
• Build bridges, not silos.
• Embrace differences.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.