Location: Burbank CA
Company Name: Randstad US
Occupational Category: 11-9199.00,Managers, All Other
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
We're looking for a Project Manager to drive and execute business applications and other technology related projects. This position demands a skillful Project manager that has a background in both technology and project management organization. You'll be working with various stakeholders; from product owners, business analysts, to executives.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 82 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Project management experience, ideally in digital Content Production Business Applications, media services and/or business systems or related fields- - Work with product owners and business analysts across tech stacks to keep a prioritized backlog and translate wishes into actionable roadmaps, delivery plans - Ability to lead team efforts while managing a mix of vendor and FTE resources, partner across organizational boundaries and geographies - Work collaboratively with architecture and development team members to address all relevant implementation details involved in each solution or feature - Seek to achieve continuous flow by ensuring the work is balanced and progressing, while eliminating roadblocks and meeting delivery commitments - Lead and increase the value of planning, backlog grooming, standups, and retrospectives for software development. - Communicate status, updates and project summaries via presentations, email and direct communication with key stakeholders and executive leadership - Lead collaborate across functional areas to define scope, requirements, deliverables, dependencies, and risk mitigation
• Experience level: Experienced
• Minimum 5 years of experience
• Education: Bachelors
• IT Project Management
• Program Management (5 years of experience is required)
• Agile Methodology (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance