Location: Cape Canaveral FL
Company Name: Lockheed Martin
Occupational Category: 17-3023.01,Electronics Engineering Technicians
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to think big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Are you looking for an exciting career as a Project Engineer at one of the top Aerospace and Defense Companies? Join us on the Fleet Ballistic Missile Program (FBM) team located at Cape Canaveral Florida. This position is for the project management of new Mechanical Support Equipment (MSE) product development and existing MSE product update/refresh mods.
Your Responsibilities May Include
• Developing proposals, supporting negotiations, and leading projects thru completion.
• Actively lead and balance technical, cost, and schedule requirements for these projects.
• Project risk identification and mitigation strategy development.
• Providing leadership & direction to a diverse SE Integrated Product Team (systems, design, test, logistics, procurement, planning, etc.) and be expected to handle resource requirements through IPT management.
• Integrating internally within Lockheed Martin and externally with the government funding and technical customers and associate contractors.
• Status reporting of their projects to the CAM and Senior leadership including items for awareness and critical issue.
• Integrating a geographically complementary team. Some CONUS travel is expected.
Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
This position requires special access to support the program and requires you to be a US Citizen. Must have the ability to receive obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Here Are Some Of The Benefits You Can Enjoy
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package