Location: Carlsbad CA
Company Name: Firestone Complete Auto Care
Occupational Category: 11-3011.00,Administrative Services Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Combine your in-depth automotive repair knowledge with your exceptional people skills to manage customer satisfaction and teammate retention. This position will also select, coach, lead, train and supervise vehicle technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials and equipment.
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career at Firestone Complete Auto Care!
Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts!
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works . We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers - join our team today! Your knowledge is EXACTLY what we need.
Combining your in-depth automotive repair knowledge with your exceptional people skills, you'll manage customer relationships and frequently serve as a liaison between technicians and customers. You'll also select, coach, lead, train and supervise vehicle technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials and equipment.
• Assign and schedule work duties to auto service staff according to individual skill level
• Serving all automotive service needs of customers
• Oversee the hiring and training of an effective auto service team
• Ensuring high teammate retention
• Maintain compliance with quality standards
• Developing customer satisfaction and retention
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 4 years of auto service technical experience
• 1 year of service manager or service writer experience
• Problem solving – customer complaints
• Aptitude to manage inventory, scheduling, equipment maintenance, etc.
• Capacity to lead and coach others
• Teammate and customer/communication skills
• Ability to recruit and select technicians and general service teammates successfully according to store requirements
• Willingness to continue education and remain current in automotive repair issues
• Must have completed all the current and required BSRO store education courses & modules required for this position.
• Must have valid automotive driver’s license at all times in order to test drive customer’s vehicles
• 2-year degree or equivalent
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment