Location: Catonsville MD
Company Name: Robert Half
Occupational Category: 43-3051.00,Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Ref ID: 02010-0011351777
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Compensation: $65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Robert Half has an exciting opening for a Human Resources Generalist for a growing company in the Baltimore, MD area. This role will support all human resources and full-cycle payroll functions. If interested, please email resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Manage all areas of vendor management, including benefits and payroll.
• Maintain employee benefits and process any changes as necessary.
• Keep and maintain payroll records.
• Process full-cycle bi-weekly payroll.
• Write and post job descriptions as required.
• Employee performance reviews.
• Work closely with management to develop internal hiring and HR strategies.
• Maintain department policies and procedures.
• Analyze and report on market trends to leadership
• Manage the employee offer letter and onboarding/orientation process.
• Special projects as assigned by management
• Update employee handbook as necessary
3+ years of full-cycle human resources experience
3+ years of full-cycle payroll processing experience
Strong organizational abilities
ADP experience preferred, but not required
Ability to make strategic HR decisions and recommendations
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Catonsville, MD (21228