Location: Charlotte NC
Company Name: Wells Fargo
Occupational Category: 11-2021.00,Marketing Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-17
Valid Through: 2020-03-18
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
The Enterprise Complaints Management Office (ECMO) plays an integral role in having an enterprise view of our customer concerns, identifying risks in a timely manner, providing enhanced reporting capabilities at the line of business and Enterprise levels, and delivering a variety of benefits to our business. This Office includes four main functions: Executive Complaint Operations, Data Analytics and Reporting, Quality Assurance, and Complaints Shared Services. Together these teams focus on capturing, researching, and resolving customer dissatisfaction; executing deep root cause analysis; and proactively identifying continuous opportunities that are engineered to improve our customers' experience and drive out dissatisfaction
The leader of the Critical Issues Insight Investigations will initially lead developing a dedicated team to focus on investigating, researching & analyzing urgent customer issues and inquiries received by the EO's, lines of business, senior leaders, regulators or other sources. The areas of responsibilities will include - staffing developing SLA's and creating processes for the different segments of the investigation cycle - intake, triage, assignment, analysis, reporting and wrap up and establishing an offshore operation to support the analysis and reporting portions. Once the team and the processes are established, the leader will be responsible for managing the ongoing activities of the team, reporting on SLA's, identifying continuous improvement opportunities and establishing relationships with business partners and leaders to proactively identify emerging events and needs
The larger team will comprise of an onshore team and an offshore team, with additional matrix responsibilities under peer CDLAC organizations
The candidate will have a track record of successfully developing and managing analytic related initiatives using advanced analytic techniques, delivering findings and recommendations following analytical efforts to varying levels of leadership and developing and executing portfolio management practices and processes.
Will have experience managing multi-discipline teams under tight timelines and meeting deliverables with exceptional quality and customer service Experience in leading mixed location teams, including on site, remote and international. Successful candidates will have demonstrated the ability to connect analytical results to business operations to make insights actionable and proven experience developing others. He/she will be articulate, possess proven leadership capability and strong interpersonal effectiveness as they will interface and present to senior leadership, including risk and oversight groups across Wells Fargo.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
• Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
• Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
• 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
• 4+ years of management experience
Other Desired Qualifications
• Leading multi-discipline team: root cause or insights teams; business analytics; data and analytical disciplines of consulting.
• Identifying opportunities to leverage customer complaint analytics to improve the customer experience.
• Working in a large enterprise to develop and drive acceptance of analytical processes and procedures with necessary tracking and reporting mechanisms
• Exercising independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques.
• Championing change, innovation and collaborates with others on continuous improvements.
• Evaluating, recommending and implementing analytical strategies using resources to predict, improve and measure the success of business fundamentals and new initiatives linked to business outcomes.
• Leveraging strong communication, partnership, collaboration, and teaming skills to facilitate consensus building and results.
• Managing effectively in a matrixed organization
• Development and implementation of long-term strategies, policies and process advancements.
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision while leading others
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
• Ability to communicate powerfully and succinctly to senior and executive leaders and simplify the complex; able to tell the story and gain support needed
• Strong presentation skills - written and verbal, and the ability to adapt to multiple audiences
• Strong critical thinking skills combined with strategic business focus and a passion for the customer experience and the team member experience
• Extensive knowledge of Speech Analytic tools e.g., NICE, Nexidia
• Familiarity with reporting tools e.g. Tableau
• Experience in complaints management
• Proven success building and maintaining strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups, including executive management.
• Ability to work outside of regular business hours
• Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation