Location: Charlotte NC
Company Name: Spectrum
Occupational Category: 11-2011.00,Advertising and Promotions Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
At a glance:
• Are you a dedicated, client-focused professional proficient in planning and guiding the successful completion of assigned projects?
• Can you commit to a leadership position directing teams through projects that enhance the client experience and business operations?
• Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Change Manager, client and stakeholder satisfaction is at the center of your daily focus. You understand the needs, challenges and concerns of internal and external clients and empower them by leading all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned client-facing projects. Using the highest level of integrity, you direct projects from original concept through final implementation and drive performance through detailed monitoring and best project management practices.The main focus of this role will be on change management aspects of projects, and helping impacted teams embrace, adopt, and use the new solutions being implemented.
You are passionate about proactively managing large projects through strategic leadership and the successful coordination of resources. You have an aptitude for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles with the ability to share this knowledge with your team. You serve as the main point of contact for projects and mentor high-performing teams across multiple regions. You flourish managing and implementing your projects from an office position. You report to the Senior Manager of Business Solutions and Enterprise Client Care Operations for goals, guidance and assistance.
• Competitive Salary with Bonus
• Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
• 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
• Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
• Education Assistance
• Pretax Child Care Spending Account
• Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
• Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where AvailableWhat you will do:
• Be the empowering leader for assigned projects through detailed planning, management and monitoring for every step from concept to completion.
• Successfully drive multiple projects simultaneously by establishing key stakeholder requirements and project objectives and serving as the primary project contact.
• Meet or exceed high-quality standards and leadership expectations by implementing project management processes and methodologies to ensure on-time completions within budget.
• Submit status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback through meetings with internal clients of assigned projects.
• Ensure budgets are being met by preparing preliminary and end result cost analysis for project teams, project leadership or department management.
• Maximize project performance by tracking costs, service levels and other metrics and improve efficiency through the development of options and recommendations.
• Educate and assist project managers and project leaders to implement processes and make improvements.
• Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned. Required keys for success:
• Five or more years of project management experience
• Proven history of prioritizing and organizing multiple projects and assignments
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
• Excellent critical thinking skills
• Deadline-driven with the ability to perform effectively and work independently
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data
• Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organizationHow you will stand out:
• Change management experience
• PROSCI certification, or any change management or process certification
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training (required)
• Project management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum (preferred