Location: Charlotte NC
Company Name: Learning Care Group
Occupational Category: 25-2021.00,Elementary School Teachers, Except Special Education
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Share by Email
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook
La Petite Academy
917 E WT Harris Blvd
• Requisition ID:
• Date Posted:
Be a difference maker, with Learning Care Group.We are a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, whose passion is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every day.As early education leaders, we’re making a strong, lasting, positive impact on children.Here, you’ll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative.Are you ready to be an inspiring, innovative force that prepares children for elementary school—and beyond?Their future begins now.And so does yours.
Be an innovator -- and encourage our children to explore, discover, and grow into their future selves.Our nurturing, interactive, collaborative atmosphere inspires every child, in every program.Innovation starts early at our school, as you inspire natural-born engineers and scientists with engaging STEM learning experiences to embark upon the path to their future.In La Petite Academy's early education programs, our STEM-inspired curriculum integrates the core principles of science, technology, engineering, and math throughout classroom areas and daily routines.This connects academic skills to practical real-world applications, so learning becomes meaningful to children's everyday lives.
Together, we learn!
Our Lead Teachers…
• Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
• Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
• Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
• Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
• Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
• Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
• Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
Every day, you’ll be rewarded with smiles, hugs, and laughter (what we call the perks), as well as a host of meaningful benefits, such as:
• Competitive pay
• Paid time off
• Health/dental benefits
• Growth opportunities
• Childcare discounts
• NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!
• Up to a $500 SIGN ON BONUS!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
• NCECC qualification (EDU 119) or equivalent
• A.A.in ECE or A.A.with 12 credit hours of ECE
• 2 years of experience working in a licensed childcare facility
• Must be at least 18 years of age
We celebrate diversity!Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We at Learning Care Group know our best asset is our people!So we’ve made a commitment to ensure all employees feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your expectations.That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical available for full-time positions), and retirement planning, with our new 401k match.For us, it’s simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees engaged, and create difference makers.We encourage your talent, recognize your potential, and support your growth through ongoing training and development so you can give children a great start.We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with gaining a CDA (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills—and increase your pay.Don’t wait.Start strong today