Location: Charlotte NC
Company Name: Eurest
Occupational Category: 11-9199.00,Managers, All Other
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Posted Date: Feb 10, 2020
Position Title: MGR, PROJECT SR
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.Job Summary
As Project Manager, you will be the single point of contact for a national client, acting as the conduit for the clients engagement with Eurest and other sectors within Compass Group. This role ideally will reside in Charlotte NC, with 50% travel to client sites within the US and Abroad.
• Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
• Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
• Confers with project staff to outline workplan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
• Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
• Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
• Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
• Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred.
• Project Management Experience
• Detail Oriented
• Problem solving skills
• Analytical Skills
• Innovating and improving
• Ability to prioritize
• Build Strong Relationships
• Presentation Skills
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 376725