Location: Charlotte NC
Company Name: JLL
Occupational Category: 99-9999.00,Not Classified
Date Posted: 2020-02-21
Valid Through: 2020-03-22
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
JLL is looking for qualified interns to join our Corporate Solutions team. The ideal candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Corporate Real Estate.
Current undergraduate students with a related major or an emphasis in Facilities Management (Commercial/Retail), Construction, Architecture, Engineering, Finance, or Environmental, Health & Safety preferred and a desire to work in the Real Estate industry.
• Rising juniors, seniors and 2019 grads highly preferred.
• Highly energetic individual with ability to work independently and with minimal direction.
• Must be outgoing and have the ability to connect with individuals on the phone.
• Have written and verbal communicative skills.
• Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and creative.
• Proven record of providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
• Comfortable presenting ideas and solutions to leadership and key stakeholders.
• Strong financial and analytical skills.
• General business experience.
• Strong knowledge of PC, Windows, Internet applications, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must.
• Adept at learning new programs – position may require one to learn a variety of real estate related software applications.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL