Location: Columbia MD
Company Name: Aerotek
Occupational Category: 43-4131.00,Loan Interviewers and Clerks
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Shifts Include: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
MWF - 8:30am-5pm OR 9am-5:30pm
T-Th - 10:30am - 7pm
The Customer Advocate/Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as analyzing the loan application, assessing creditworthiness and the likelihood that a loan applicant will be able to repay the debt, analyzing the AUS /Guidelines as they pertain to the loan product and sales structure, reviewing title commitments and fees, ordering subordinations and allocating fees properly in the system. Responsible for monitoring the loan process and managing the proper expectations with the client and the sales staff through closing. Based on these assessments, the Customer Advocate makes mortgage loan recommendations for all Government and Conforming Full Doc products. The Customer Advocate works on a blend of all products based on pipeline management ability.
Essential Job Functions include:
• Excellent Customer Service. The Customer Advocate is the primary customer contact, and may act as liaison between the borrower, underwriter and loan advisor. Is required to provide periodic status updates, and timely return all incoming inquiry calls.
• Verifies, compiles, and types application information for mortgage loans and or titles: Performs a general evaluation of the residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets established standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment and marital status.
• Recommends that title and loan not meeting standards be restructured or denied.
• Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
• Informs supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
• Prepares loan for Initial Closing Disclosure issuance.
• Submit to Underwriting when Appraisal, Title and Credit are in.
• Provides quality loan processing, reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards, and ensuring completeness prior to submission for underwriting for approval.
• Types and mails approval and denial letters to applicants.
• Submits approved mortgage loan file to the Mortgage Loan Closer for settlement.
• Records data on status of loans, including number of new applications and loans approved, canceled, or denied, using computer.
• Responsible for 40 loan inventory, with 20 loan closings per month.
• Utilize Appointment Model.
• Provide Feedback to Loan Credit Advisor on loan quality.
• Train employees involved in the process how to handle all products.
• Other Related Duties:
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
They do conventional, FHA, and VA loans but if they only have conventional, they can train on the others.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position