Location: Columbus OH
Company Name: Towne Mortgage
Occupational Category: 41-4012.00,Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Account Executive (?AE?) will be responsible for building a network of mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers, community banks, credit unions and AGbanks in order to generate production volume to meet channel goals. The AE will have access to a full array of mortgage products including Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, 203K, manufactured housing, Jumbo and select non QM products. The AE will also be supported by a customer centric Fannie, FHLMC and GNMA seller servicer.
Duties & Responsibilities Overview:
• Manage the mortgage process from client approval through loan closing
• Discover new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
• Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
• Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
• Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company?s reputation.
• Submit call reports to Towne as requested.
• Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
• Train additional Account Executives as may be deemed appropriate from time to time by the company.
• Experience as an Account Executive and/or in another sales/customer service role.
• Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
• Common knowledge of conforming/government products.
• Outgoing personality, excellent communication/presentation skills and the ability to build relationships.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Willing to call on mortgage brokers and small banks throughout the targeted market.
• Willing to work whatever hours are necessary to accomplish the task at hand; that of providing a steady flow of wholesale business to Towne.
• Work harmoniously and effectively with others.
• Passionate about meeting the client’s needs