Location: Columbus OH
Company Name: Gross Residential
Occupational Category: 17-1011.00,Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
Date Posted: 2020-02-14
Valid Through: 2020-03-15
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Architectural CAD Technician-Residential Projects
Gross Residential - Columbus, OH
5 hours agoFull-timeEstimated: $52,000 - $68,000 a year
• Associate's Degree
• Microsoft Office
• Dental Insurance
• Health Insurance
• 401(k) Matching
Gross Residential is a development and construction company looking to add a full time CAD technician to our staff.
This candidate will play a key role in the execution of construction documentation tasks for Multi-Family projects.
We are seeking:
• 1+ years of experience in CAD drafting with associates degree in architecture or a related field preferred. Experience in architectural drafting is favorable
• A general understanding of the overall building process, and construction methods of wood frame buildings is desired.
• Ability to read and interpret construction documents.
• Ability to produce accurate construction documents based on written and verbal descriptions.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to collaborate with Design Manager and others
• A general understanding of MEP drawings is beneficial
• A general understanding of interiors is beneficial
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once
• Ability to maintain organized digital files and manage file sharing internally and with third parties.
• Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
Software skills required include proficiency with AutoCAD Architecture, Adobe, Sketch UP and Microsoft office
Must be willing to relocate as this position is located in the greater Cleveland, OH area.
Gross Residential is a dynamic development, construction and property management firm with approximately 300 employees and 35 locations throughout northeast Ohio, Tennessee, Alabama and South Carolina and offers a great learning environment, outstanding opportunities for advancement, competitive salary, health, dental, 401(k) with match, and more!
Job Type: Full-time