Location: Columbus OH
Company Name: Apex Systems
Occupational Category: 27-1021.00,Commercial and Industrial Designers
Date Posted: 2020-02-14
Valid Through: 2020-03-15
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Job #: 1044913
Apex Systems is looking for AutoCAD Technicians CAD for a leading Energy & Utility client in Columbus, Ohio.
• * Training will be done in Gahanna, however resource will sit in either Westerville or Delaware once trained.
• 50% in the office/50% in the field
• Interact with customers to understand need
• Assist in creation of work orders
• Transforms initial rough product designs using computer aided design (CAD) into working documents.
• Reviews engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
• Associates Degree in CAD, Drafting, Electrical Technology, or similar is required
• Strong communication
• Strong professionalism and customer service skills
• Ability to troubleshoot and work with various software programs
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178