Location: Columbus OH
Company Name: Chase
Occupational Category: 11-3051.01,Quality Control Systems Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Mobile QA Software Engineer
Req #: 190089509
Job Category: Technology
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and
foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems
through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to
apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the
software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with
your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for
improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting,
thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought
and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers
In order for this person to be successful in this role, this individual should have experience with Mobile Browser, Mobile Native Application Testing and use of Mobile Cloud Platform (i.e, SeeTest). The role requires proven experience in all aspects of automation development, scrum, functional, integration and regression testing. This resource should have flexibility to adapt to be a T-shape Engineer and willing to learn tasks of other scrum roles such as Business Analysts/ Developer/ Scrum Master. You will plan and coordinate test activities, perform test case development and defect resolution. The role will collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals. Finally, this resource will operate in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a global team.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
• Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
• Proven use of 1 or more mobile development and emulator packages (Android SDK, iOS XCode, SWIFT, Calabash, Appium, GENYmotion).
• Exposure to commercial mobile manual/automation test management packages (Perfecto, Experitest-SeeTest, MobileLabs, SauceLabs, etc.).
• Exposure to web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, etc.).
• Exposure to development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium Grid, Junit, SOAP-UI, Eclipse, Jenkins, CA-Lisa, Ant, Maven, Visual Studio, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc.).
• Exposure to platforms/OS/Servers (e.g. Windows Server, Linux/Unix, J2EE, IIS, Apache, Tomcat, etc