Location: Columbus OH
Company Name: Gables Search Group
Occupational Category: 15-1132.00,Software Developers, Applications
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE WORKING ON - I will give you lots of details!
Summary Of Position
Our SaaS Software Development client is looking for a Software Developer to help design, develop, and enhance our cloud-based software applications. If you’re looking for an opportunity to use and grow your Microsoft web software development skills and build experience with sophisticated, cloud-based business applications, this is the company for you.
Candidates should be interested in working in a fast-paced environment where software applications are central to the business rather than supporting the business and agile means quickly delivering valuable new features driven by continuous customer feedback. Developers must be able to work closely with customers, services/support, sales, and partners to understand business needs, apply problem-solving skills, architect solutions that fit within, expand, and improve the immediate and long-term value of the software products At our client, developers are closely involved in requirements gathering and refinement, architecture decisions, and technology choices to create excellent business solutions.
At Our Client You Will
• Build and enhance software applications that help businesses manage shipping operations
• Work side-by-side with experts to expand your knowledge of the business
• Work in Microsoft technologies (e.g. C#, ASP.NET, Windows, SQL, Webforms, MVC)
• Use popular frameworks to augment and accelerate development (e.g. Bootstrap, Dapper, etc…)
• Integrate software applications to third-party systems via web services (e.g. REST, SOAP)
• Integrate and extend fast-growing cloud ERP software (e.g. NetSuite, SAP, Plex, etc…)
• Integrate and extend widely-used software ERP systems (e.g. Infor, SAP, Dynamics, etc…)
• Create, support, and improve published APIs for third party developers (e.g. Web API)
• Use tools like Jira, Slack, TeamCity, Kiln, Visual Studio, and others as part of an Agile development process and team to support a continuous pipeline of cloud deployments
• Build your architecture, development, operations experience working on multi-tenant cloud applications running on Amazon EC2 technologies (e.g. EC2, S3, Route53, SES, etc…)
• Work with a smart team of experienced developers to continuously improve agile processes and tools to satisfy customers with early and continuous delivery of valuable software
• Bachelors in computer science, computer engineering, or similar
• Proven experience in software design, development, and maintenance in .NET Microsoft technologies.
• Integration experience using web services and other technologies is a plus