Location: Coralville IA
Company Name: Scheels
Occupational Category: 43-4171.00,Receptionists and Information Clerks
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: PART_TIME
Scheels is currently seeking a Part Time/Day Time Fitting Room Attendant for our Coralville, IA location. This individual is responsible for assisting and overseeing customers in the fitting rooms. This position will represent Scheels in a friendly, courteous and knowledgeable manner to our customers and fellow associates.
• Assures customers are receiving world class customer service and attention in the fitting rooms
• Provides styling assistance to customers
• Development of product knowledge and partners with sales associates to help achieve daily selling goals
• Focuses on fashion trends
• Checks customers in and out of rooms, while monitoring amount of merchandise the customer has in the fitting room
• Prepares merchandise (buttons, zips, etc.) to return to the selling floor
• Be knowledgeable to answer question concerting location, price and use of merchandise
• Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
• Excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrate strong organization, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and problem solving skills
• Be professional in appearance and attitude, contribute to a positive team atmosphere and treat others with respect and consideration while following Scheels' policies and procedures
• With or without accommodations, be able to sit, and/or stand for extended periods of time
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to complete basic mathematical equations
• Able to lift or move up to 25 lbs.
Education and Experience:
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of a High School diploma, or General Education Degree (GED); one to three months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be flexible to work assigned schedule between 9a.m. and 4p.m(can be flexible on days), Monday through Friday. Schedule may include varied hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays if needed during peak season. Average hours per week is 20-24 hours.
Starting pay is $13.00/hr
• Associate Discount
• Holiday Pay
Equal Employment Opportunity
Scheels is an equal employment opportunity employer providing equal employment opportunities to individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Scheels will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals when appropriate.
To take advantage of this excellent opportunity, please complete our online application and attach your resume, or stop by our location at 1461 Coral Ridge Ave, Coralville Iowa 52241to complete a paper application