Location: Costa Mesa CA
Company Name: SecureAuth
Occupational Category: 15-1134.00,Web Developers
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Sr. Full Stack .NET Developer
SecureAuth helps organizations secure all of their workforce and customer identities everywhere: cloud, hybrid and on-premises. The company enables secure access to systems, applications, and data with a frictionless user experience. SecureAuth provides the most flexible and adaptable identity security solution reducing the threat surface and meeting business demands. SecureAuth is The Secure Identity Company.
SecureAuth's mission is to prevent the misuse of credentials. We provide Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Single Sign-on (SSO) solutions using multi-layered Adaptive Authentication with a delightful user experience. The team's mission brings strong identity authentication to the convenience of the cloud.
We believe in shipping manageable, bite-sized increments frequently. We cultivate a low-friction environment in which employees are naturally productive. Were a small and enthusiastic team in a stable, fast-growing company, and were looking for a few smart people who are excited about building a platform to help millions be more secure.
The Sr. Full Stack .NET Developer will be a full-stack .NET developer working as a part of our high performing Tailored Development team to continue to deliver high quality software in a timely fashion. The Developer will utilize Agile methodologies and software development best practices to produce scalable, reusable, and elegant solutions in .NET.
To be successful in this team, the developer should have strong software development and troubleshooting skills with a solid understanding of modern authentication technologies is a plus. The candidate should also possess a strong desire for team leadership and product ownership.
What You Will Be Doing
• Maintain and refactor existing code.
• Establish and refine development standards
• Participate in daily standups, planning meetings, reviews, and retrospective meetings
• Develop well-commented, robust, peer-reviewed code
• Takes complete ownership of assigned projects and delivers in a reasonable time
• Communicate effectively and identify road blocks in a timely fashion
• Work closely with Team Lead and QA to understand requirements and estimate tasks
• Perform commits, pull requests, and code reviews using Git
What you should have
• 5+ years development experience on Microsoft platform (.NET SQL, IIS).
• 3+ years of .NET MVC and Web API experience.
• 3+ Experience in Web Forms (C#, VB.NET)
• 3+ Experience with MS-SQL, experience using Oracle and MySQL databases is a plus.
• Modern authentication experience (SAML, OAuth, OIDC, Ws-Fed/Trust)(desirable) is a plus.
• Active Directory programming experience (Directory Services) (desirable)
• Experience working with Git.
• Experience building applications and working with RESTful APIs.
SecureAuth is an EEO/AA Employer
SecureAuth does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers.
Associated topics: c c++, c#, develop, java, matlab, php, programming, software developer, software development engineer, software engineer