Location: Dallas TX
Company Name: GSM
Occupational Category: 11-2022.00,Sales Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Do you follow the motto, 'go big or go home?' You may be just the person we're looking for. GSM is a fast-paced, family-like environment where we are accountable to and for each other and, more importantly, for our customers.
GSM is looking for an Area Sales Manager that is committed to growth -- responsible for planning and executing a sales strategy to grow automobile dealerships within an assigned territory--a sales territory that you would manage like your own business. This role offers you the independence and freedom you need to create and develop lasting relationships with your customers.
A day in the life
As an Area Sales Manager, your typical day may include:
• Planning and completing client outreach and follow-up
• Visiting 4-5 dealership clients in your territory to present digital and direct mail solutions
• Meeting with a General Manager to discuss how GSM can improve a dealership's marketing presence
• Making cold calls
• Visiting the corporate office in Houston, TX for new product orientation and training
What Success Looks Like
You will be rewarded for growing the number and size of accounts by selling an industry-leading suite of automotive marketing products, including, digital, mobile, and traditional marketing channels. You will need to be self-motivated, proactive, and flexible to maintain you're a-game. (Don't sweat it. We'll bring you up to speed.)
What GSM Offers
• A super fun, values-based, high-performing work environment
• A focus on creative intelligence and top-notch customer service
• An open mind for new ideas and methods
A team of industry and subject matter experts to support your every move
What You Offer
• The desire to travel via car to dealerships daily and 6- 9 overnight trips per month.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing with 5-8 years of experience in sales or business development
• The personality to develop relationships and the expertise to close deals with consultative selling
About GS Marketing
In the automotive world, we're a big deal. For over 30 years, we've partnered with automotive professionals and retail dealerships across the nation to deliver turnkey, data-driven marketing solutions to get car buyers coming back for more. Through lead generation campaigns, one-to-one communications, loyalty programs and other tactics we've mastered, we ultimately help dealerships understand and act upon their customers' preferences. Headquartered in Houston with offices in Louisville, Kentucky, GS Marketing is a company of The Friedkin Group, a privately held consortium of businesses and investments primarily in the automotive and adventure travel industries. Established by Dan Friedkin, The Friedkin Group includes Gulf States Toyota, GSFSGroup, US AutoLogistics, Westside Lexus and Northside Lexus, and Legendary Adventures, among others.
Learn more at GSMarketing.com. Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled