Location: Dallas TX
Company Name: Dart
Occupational Category: 47-2111.00,Electricians
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Repair, layout, install and maintain electrical equipment.
• Connect power supply wires to machines and equipment and connect cables and wires between machines and equipment.
• Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors and lighting fixtures. Replace damaged or broken wires and cables.
• Replace faulty electrical components of machines including relays, switches, motors and position sensing devises. Also rewired motors.
• Draw and use electrical schematics.
• Diagnose and repair or replace faulty electronic components such as printed circuit boards.
• Maintain and utilize maintenance systems for work orders, breakdown reporting, and track machine modifications.
• Plan layout of wiring and installs wiring, conduit and electrical apparatus in buildings.
• Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment including conveyors and programmable controls.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
• Demonstrate minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues
• High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates degree in Electronics Technology preferred
• Four (4) years of apprenticeship training or four (4) years at an electrical trade school
• Three (3) years experience in diagnosing and repairing electrical equipment or machinery; (5) years experience preferred.
• Ability to perform basic analog and digital circuit design
• Knowledge of microprocessor hardware and software configurations
• Ability to program Programmable Logic Controllers using basic and ladder logic
• Ability to read and write wiring diagrams, schematics and blueprints
• Ability to diagnose analytical problems
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (833) 472-3278 or email us at for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (800) 545-3278 Ext 3370 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state