Location: Dallas TX
Company Name: Babich & Associates
Occupational Category: 11-3031.01,Treasurers and Controllers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
SR. ACCOUNTANT / ACCOUNTING MANAGER -Dallas ...is there anyone you can recommend?
Please pass this on to anyone you feel maybe qualified. Thank you in advance for your help!!
Salary is 90k range but could be a sharp more Jr. personnice bank great culture, growing, well managed, awesome place to work (work/life balance).
SR. ACCOUNTANT / ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Summary: Position reports to the Chief Financial Officer and includes a wide variety of duties centered on general accounting issues, financial reporting, regulatory reporting, accounts payable, preparation of Board materials, Fixed Assets /Prepaids /accruals, general ledger account reconciliations, and other financial matters for the Bank.
• Accounting degree or Finance degree with significant accounting hours/experience
• 10 + years experience in a similar role or banking experience
• Strong understanding of banking processes
Duties will include but may not be limited to:
• Accounting Management Manage monthly close process with CFO; prepare entries Monthly reconciliation of various general ledger accounts Management of general ledger accounts/account structure and account mapping/hierarchy Daily review of ledger accounts/daily trial balance Analysis & resolution of rejected items on the general ledger Coordinate monthly reconciliation processes with other departments Management & Processing of Fixed Asset Accounting, Prepaid Assets and accruals Some Consolidation accounting for the Bank, Bank Subsidiaries, and Banks Holding Company FAS 91 administrationInvestment Portfolio reconciliation and monthly entries Reconciliation of Fed account/correspondent Bank accounts Work with other departments on general ledger questions/issues
• Financial Reporting Assist in annual report preparation in coordination with external auditors Preparation of various monthly financial reports to executive management and Board of Directors
• Accounts Payable Management Supervision of administrative support Review & Coding of invoices; review input for correctness Payment submission Vendor Management processes Validation of vendor & set up Ensure vendor management policies have been followed Ensure proper invoice approval and accuracy of invoice Annual 1099 reporting Bank Officer Credit Card administration Card issuance, officer issues Management of review/approval of transactions Sales Tax Management
• Audit support Assist in preparing for Internal and external audits Assist in Safety & Soundness review support?
• ??Regulatory Reporting Help prepare Call report, FRB 2900 & Summary of Deposits Help prepare Fed report Y-9SP, Y-8, Y-6, and Y-10 Reconcile system extracts to call report reporting line items to ledger
• Transaction Processing/Funds Management Operate as part of the wire transfer review & approval team for client transactions as well as for bank on its' correspondent accounts Assist with funds management transactions/overnight and short term funding?
• Other Operations support Assist with management of Banks Bond/D&O Insurance issues Assist with ALCO reporting analysis, system feeds, reconcile to ledger Assist with Tax filing requests from Accounting Firm?
• Special Projects for CFO as needed
• ?Computer/Software Programs used will include (prior experience with these is helpful):
• Microsoft Office (extensive knowledge, especially MS Excel)
• FiServ Precision (core system)
• BankTel Accounts Payable system