Location: Dearborn MI
Company Name: The Advance Group
Occupational Category: 51-2092.00,Team Assemblers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
40 hour work week available for Assembly candidates with a Quality Control background!
The Advance Group has partnered with a company in Dearborn, MI that is a manufacturer of compasses for the U.S. Military. This company is seeking an experienced Assembly candidate that also has a strong eye for Quality.
Job duties for this Assembly position include:
• Cross training in the different Assembly areas
• Assembly and visual Inspection of compasses
• Use of smaller hand tools that dispense glue
• Delivery of delicate parts to different departments within warehouse
• Keep up with Production goals while maintaining quality and accuracy
Hours for Assembly workers:
• Monday through Friday 7:30am-3:30pm
• Overtime available during busy seasons
Compensation for Assembly workers:
Assembly candidates Apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for Assembly candidates include:
• Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
• Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
• 401K Plan
• Referral Bonuses
• Performance and Attendance Incentives