Location: Denton TX
Company Name: Pinnacle
Occupational Category: 41-9022.00,Real Estate Sales Agents
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
January 20 Full time On-site
11 days ago
Monday, January 20, 2020
Thursday, March 19, 2020
Send this job to a friend
• Generate interest in the community by touring the property with prospects as you answer questions about the numerous amenities, local community and beautiful grounds.
• Drive the sale by highlighting the quality of the community and the lifestyle available Pinnacle apartment home.
• Assist prospects in qualifying for an apartment home by collecting appropriate information and initiating background checks.
• Ensure apartments are prepared for move-in.
• Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
• You will also use your attention to detail, planning and organizing skills to perform required office activities and coordinate paperwork related to apartment home rentals.
• Organized/Detail Oriented
• Customer oriented
• Team player
• Goal oriented
• High School or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
• Minimum of one year experience in a customer service or sales position
• Basic computer skills in a Windows environment.
• Effective communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to interact with others in a team environment.
Pinnacle has grown to become America's largest apartment manager through many different successes. Yet, in today's ultra-competitive market, each success must fuel the next and speed is essential in the ongoing race to lead the industry