Location: Denver CO
Company Name: Gaia
Occupational Category: 13-1161.00,Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
At Gaia, we believe in the power of human connections, and aspire to create a transformational network that empowers a global conscious community. The Digital Marketing Strategist will be integral part of Gaia's paid media team. You will be responsible for driving new member acquisition across a variety of paid media platforms including paid social, paid search, programmatic video, and other emerging areas. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or other ad exchanges to manage and optimize direct response paid media campaigns. We're looking for a data driven individual who is passionate about digging into campaigns to really push performance.
• Manage, build out, and optimize multiple mature advertising platforms such as Adwords and Power Editor to achieve specific new member counts and cost per acquisition targets
• Boil down insights from data and create an action plan on how to leverage or mitigate
• Continually test out new publisher features, creative types, and landing pages to maintain competitive advantages and always increase campaign efficiency
• Take long term strategy from leadership to build out and manage to a 90-day execution plan(s)
• Manage and execute email communications (triggered series, campaigns, one-off emails, etc.)
• 4-6 years of experience in a direct response digital marketing enterprise level ($100k+ / month) online media campaigns
• 3+ years of experience with an enterprise level email platform
• Demonstrated knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Facebook's Ads Manger platform, retargeting, display campaign management and optimization.
• Knowledge of digital best practices including copywriting, creative design, landing page strategy, audience creation and segmentation.
• A strong understanding of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or others
• Experience with sales funnel analysis, conversion rate improvements and all aspects of optimization including A/B and multivariant testing to deliver campaigns at a target CPA
• Ability to integrate marketing campaigns across multiple channels to maximum impact using your understanding of conversion attribution.
• Project management skills and experience working with technology teams.
• Attention to detail, the ability to innovate, learn quickly and problem solve.
• A strong interest in Yoga, personal growth, and alternative health and preferably a current Gaia member
Nice to Have
• Experience leveraging A/B testing tools such as Optimizely, Test and Target, or other tools
• Building and optimizing international and foreign language ad campaigns
• Strong understanding of digital tracking technologies and methodologies
Gaia exists as a transformational network to support a conscious global community. If we can connect our members to stories, people, and ideas that educate, inspire, and empower them to live mindfully, we believe collective consciousness will evolve. Gaia (Nasdaq: GAIA) is a publicly traded company in Louisville, Colorado. We offer global video streaming of over 8,000 original shows, films, documentaries, and practices for conscious living. Our vast video library serves as a vessel for the community we seek to empower. We are not a subscription service that streams whatever pays our bills. Our content goes deep into select niches of Transformation, Seeking Truth, Alternative Health and Yoga channels you see on Gaia.com. We love to embrace and fearlessly cover subjects that other media companies won't touch. Before you apply, we encourage you to sign up and explore conscious living with Gaia's library of original shows, documentaries, and films. Feed your curiosity with ancient wisdom, coverups, and the paranormal, or discover new alternative health, yoga, and meditation practices. If our work resonates, you might just be a good fit for Gaia. We seek to hire and inspire employees who embrace our mission for a global conscious community, who hope their work empowers our community of inspired members to be catalysts of transformation. The best work we do every day is to remember our vision is "to empower the evolution of consciousness." The perks of working collaboratively with a team dedicated to sharing this mission include an on-site gym and complimentary yoga and fitness classes; a beautiful solar-powered campus, complete with hiking and running trails, community garden, and a labyrinth; and an on-site, mostly organic café that serves breakfast and lunch daily including a full-service espresso bar featuring locally roasted coffee. Full-time employees are offered alternative and traditional medical benefits including preventative coverage; as well as dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance