Location: Denver CO
Company Name: Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
Occupational Category: 11-1021.00,General and Operations Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, a Denver based law firm of 250+ attorneys and policy professionals across 11 offices nationwide, is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to join our marketing department in a newly created role.
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day marketing department operations, to include but not limited to, managing the department budget, vendor management and contracts, event planning, firm sponsorships and tickets, graphic design and production, and market research. This role will also be responsible for implementing processes and workflows to enhance the marketing team’s ability to serve the entire firm.
The successful candidate will have a strong analytics background, be a good communicator, and understand the relationship between sales and marketing. Firm deadlines, quick turnaround times, and fluctuating workloads are common for this position, the ideal candidate will be able to handle these challenges with grace and confidence.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage a team of specialists in marketing technology, research, events, graphics, and sponsorships to ensure efficient and consistent marketing services to the entire firm.
• Define, develop, and deliver marketing processes to improve efficiency.
• Participate in the development and management of budgeting/financial planning along with the finance team; create processes to minimize unbudgeted spend.
• Provide ongoing analytics to the marketing and business development team to lead to better decision making.
• Create and maintain appropriate marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) for marketing campaigns to determine effectiveness and return on investment.
• Create and manage initiatives to gather/disseminate internal and external marketing best practices