Location: Denver CO
Company Name: PwC
Occupational Category: 49-1011.00,First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
Date Posted: 2020-02-14
Valid Through: 2020-03-15
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
A career in our Oracle Finance practice, within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance. As part of our finance team, you’ll focus on providing the support needed to utilise new Oracle finance functionality upgrades as well as helping with finance transformation initiatives that require a blend of Oracle and finance consulting support.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
• Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
• Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
• Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
• Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
• Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
• Share relevant thought leadership.
• Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
• Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
• Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required
Minimum Years Of Experience
Considerable knowledge and understanding of Hyperion based solutions.
• Considerable experience consulting, designing, implementing and contributing as a functional team member.
• Considerable financial consulting knowledge with experience assisting clients in the implementation and support of Hyperion packaged solutions and improving financial business processes.
• Considerable knowledge and exposure to the common issues facing clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities.
• Considerable experience and broad subject matter expertise with Hyperion functional configuration and development with emphasis on core financial business processes including: reporting to close, budgeting and planning, financial analytics, and internal/external reporting.
• Considerable experience designing, implementing and supporting complex financial business processes in a Hyperion environment.
• Considerable experience in designing, building, testing and deploying Hyperion solutions.
• Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
• Demonstrated experience as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance