Location: Denver CO
Company Name: Gecko Hospitality
Occupational Category: 11-9051.00,Food Service Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Immediate Need – Apply Now
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 + benefits and bonus packages
When our founder came to the United States from oversees, he searched far and wide for his favorite food, realizing quickly the only way to find authentic ramen packed with flavor would be if he made it himself. Our first location opened in Southern California, and over the past few years we’ve grown in popularity, opening locations across the country. Customers flock to our restaurant in droves to experience what authentic ramen tastes like, along with pairing our dishes with a wide selection of Craft Beer & Wines. Our growth has been able to open up more and more opportunities for Managers who want to challenge themselves and advance their careers.
Job Description: Our Restaurant Manager must work well in a fast-paced environment. The ideal Restaurant Manager candidate will be able to ensure proper food handling procedures are followed at all times, including wrapping, labeling dating, stocking, storing, rotating and verifying temperature of products. Help clean and stock work areas and customer areas as needed. It is of the utmost importance to regularly clean and sanitize work station and equipment. Normal job function requires bending, twisting, and standing for prolonged periods of time. Even more importantly, the Restaurant Manager must have the personality and skill set to teach, and treat team members with respect and kindness while leading through example and confidence.
• Competitive Pay
• Bonus Programs
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Unlimited Growth Potential
• Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a Full Service concept
• High Volume Background – must have experience managing restaurants doing at least $2 million in sales per year
• Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
• Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
• Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
• Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
• Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager located in Denver, Colorado!