Location: Denver CO
Company Name: Aegon
Occupational Category: 27-2012.01,Producers
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Sales and Marketing
Are you proud of your strong organization and communication skills? Are you a seasoned UX Producer looking to make a significant impact in a large organization?
The Senior UX (user experience) Producer serves as a senior liaison for digital marketing needs between the business group, agencies and internal staff designing campaigns. The Producer creates, manages and updates multimedia content for websites, social media, mobile applications, interactive media and other digital products.
• Daily management of design team work load and prioritization.
• Track, measure and report on quality of design team collaboration, process and outcomes.
• Create and follow process to help design team complete work throughout all phases, i.e. discovery, testing, content, delivery to dev team, BA onboarding, legal and compliance review, etc.
• Critically review all input documents, i.e. creative brief, functionality specs, etc. to ensure a quality and complete output.
• Understands intuitive and engaging design and navigation that follows good UX/UI practices to execute a good user experience.
• Receive requirements from the business for projects and provide strategic recommendations, define a plan, including scheduling and resourcing for the execution of the final deliverable, and shepherd the work through to completion.
• Update content on CMS or using HTML/CSS.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field, or equivalent experience.
• Three years of experience in a digital producer or similar role.
• Advanced knowledge of internet technologies and the ability and willingness to learn new technologies.
• Ability to remain focused under pressure from deadlines and setbacks.
• Communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills to build productive relationships with co-workers, clients and other external contacts.
• Writing and editing skills to create and update content.
• Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash) and other products such as PowerPoint, Keynote, OmniGraffle, and Google Analytics.
• Experience working in content management systems (CMS) and HTML/CSS.
• Skilled in visual aesthetics, including UX and layout.
• Experience with content management in an advertising or digital agency.
• Office environment
• Moderate travel to support business units and agencies in other locations (25%).
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Learn more about our Total Rewards Package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email email@example.com